Featuring Trim & Scratchy!

Subscribe to our new Youtube Channel Here

We have been on Rinse FM for around 18 months and done on average 5 shows a month since we started. None with MC guests, until Thursday when I said this on Twitter, then Trim popped up saying he wanted to go on radio, I invited him, having never met him or spoken to him.

Thinking that in typical MC fashion they won't show up, especially for my 1-3am slot, I just continued to promote a normal Butterz show. Not only did he show up early, he brought Scratchy as well... I gave Trim an instrumental CD so will be interesting to see if he vocals anything that we have been supporting over the last few months. Watch this space...

He sounds particularly sick over that Swindle tune in the video, watch for Trim & Swindle soon according to twitter!

Enjoy!


0 comments: