200th blog

Not sure how significant that is, and considering I have been blogging since late 2007 that isn't very impressive.

Anyhow to celebrate it with us you can enjoy our latest Rinse FM Show where Alex Nut and Fatima our Rinse FM colleagues drop in and enjoy the vibes.

Our next booking isn't until the end of the month in Dublin, so time to listen to loads of new beats, so producers this is a good time to send us your Grime music: DJElijahbutterz at gmail.com or add me on AIM: Elijahgrimeforum
-
There's quite a few records out at the moment that we have been supporting for ages on our show here are links to buy them.

SRC - Going Out
Swindle - Airmiles
Starkey - Ear Drums & Black Holes
Joker - Tron
Rossi B & Luca - E10 Riddim

Pick em up, digitals are available for most of those as well.

I thought I'd include a classic set that I have been listening to a lot lately which features Wiley, D Double E, Sharky Major, Kano, Monkey, Tinchy Stryder and Gods Gift with Danny Weed and Jammer Djing from 2003 I think... Enjoy...


0 comments: