I started this blog saying I've seen a lot of weak blogs, but I have also seen LOADS of ones I like. Here are links to my favourites:


www.stopbeggingmag.com
- Pretty silly putting this first, he might say im begging. But I agree with most things he said about Dirty Canvas, so I will treat you to a pint one day for that mate. (No Momo)

http://hgmag.blogspot.com
- These guys keep it grimey, but don't post often enough. They have an online magazine coming soon that I may be part of. Big up Roots.










www.prancehall.com
I dont know much about Prancehall apart from he writes for Vice, hosts a club night called DO IT and DJs. He also enjoys taking shots at Lethal Bizzle and posting random pictures of Jammer. He updates often so check him out.


http://www.hyperfrank.blogspot.com/
Last but not least is Hyper Frank. The only one thats not written by a bloke (even though she looks like one) may have the funniest grime pictures on the internet. She is a photoshop DON!

All that should keep you entertained until I return from Holland on Sunday!

Soon!


2 comments:

  1. FrankGrimes 28 November 2007 at 16:53

    what the fuck? wheres the blogfarther ?

     
  2. Carter 3 December 2007 at 19:57

    Forgot someone??

    **Adds mmdonutz to shit list**